How to create a report that shows the reason a change was made to a batch or to a contribution
Auditing changes to batches, contributions, and pledges
If you manage several organizations, select the desired organization from the Organization list.
Click Reports → Audit → By Type.
The setup for the By Type audit report is displayed on the right.
- Do the following:
- By default, all content options are selected. Check (to deselect) the box for the content that you do not want to include in the report. For example, if you do not want to view changes to pledges, check (to deselect) the Pledges box.
- Under Date Range, select the date or date range in which to search for changes from the Start Date and End Date calendars. To search for changes made on a specific date, select the same date on the Start Date and End Date calendars.
- Under Select Fund(s) choose report content:
- To include change activity for all funds, select View changes for all funds.
- To include change activity for specific funds, select View changes for specific funds. Then, from the displayed list of funds, check those that you want to include in the report.
- Click View Report. The audit report is displayed in the Report Viewer. Depending on the size of the report, it may take some time to load.