How to train new people to use the accounting software according to their role
If you are interested in virtual training for your staff, send your name and contact information to the training team. Add this line in the subject line, "Interested in personal virtual training for new staff." One of our trainers will contact you to talk about your specific needs and to provide a quote for the service.
More training options are available on our web site. Click the link and scroll down to see the training options that are offered.
Below, you will find some articles that may help your new staff get started depending on their role.
- Accounts Payable: Vendors, Bills, and Checks
- Accounts Receivable: Deposits
- Payroll: Checks, tax forms, employee records, reports
- Administration: Bank Reconciliations and Accounting Reports
Accounts Payable: Vendors, Bills, and Checks
Accounts Receivable: Deposits
Payroll: Checks, tax forms, employee records, reports
- Step 1) Create a New Payroll (Videos)
- Step 2) Select Employees (Videos)
- Step 3) Edit Timecards (Videos)
- Step 4) Calculate (Videos)
- Step 5) Review Checks (Videos)
- Step 6) Edit Paychecks (Videos)
- Step 7) Print Checks (Videos)
- Step 8) ACH File (Videos)
- Step 9) Close Payroll (Videos)
- More articles on payroll
- How to reconcile your bank statement - Basic Steps/Instructions
- Other Bank Reconciliation articles
- How to create reports
- How to configure the Account Balance Report
- How to print a Balance Sheet
- Other Report articles
Please sign in to leave a comment.