Why you are getting a message that says, 'Create Duplicate Pledge?'
If you are creating a pledge for your member and you get a message that says, "Create Duplicate Pledge? This donor has multiple active pledges and/or batch pledges. Are you sure you want to create a new pledge?" see the following notes.
- This message indicates that a pledge record has already been added for the fund for this donor.
- To get more information on the duplicate pledge record, click the down-arrow to the right of the message.
- If you do not intend to add an additional pledge record to the fund for this donor, answer the prompt by clicking the 'No' button.
- To look up the original pledge, follow the instructions in the article, How to search for a pledge record.
- If you want to adjust the current pledge record for this donor, see the article, How to adjust a pledge record.