How to add buildings and rooms
- In Facility Calendar, click the gear cog to open the Settings page.
- Click the Rooms button on the left.
- To add a building, click into the Building Name field at the top right and enter the name of the building; then click the Add button.
- Once a building has been added, you may add the rooms to each building. In the Rooms panel, find the building to which you would like to add a room, and type in the room name in the field provided; then click add.
- Once you have added room setups and equipment, you may apply them to the rooms. There are two ways to do this.
- Next to each room you may click the gear icon which allows you to add equipment and room setups to each room one at a time.
- If you have several rooms that may need to be configured in the same way, classroom style, for example, you may click the Apply Setups to Rooms button found to the right of the Rooms panel. This will allow you to apply a room setup and equipment to many rooms at one time.