How to add a property category
- On the upper right side of the ribbon, click the gear icon (Settings).
- Click the Properties button on the left.
- On the right, type the category and click Add.
- Now add properties to this new category so it will be available to use when adding events.
- After adding a new property, if you wish you may add a color key to identify that property.
To add a color key to a property:
- Click the color selector square to the left of the property name.
- A color palette will display. Click the color you would like to use for that property.
- The square will now be filled with the selected color.
- On the calendar, the events will now show a color dot to the left of the event title. Those events that have more than one property with a color key will adopt the color for the property listed first.
- You may want to ensure the colors are distinguishable. The yellow-gold and orange are pretty close on this calendar.