How to add permission roles and assign them to users
- In Facility Calendar, click the gear cog to open the Settings page.
- From the settings button on the left side of the page, select the Permissions button.
- In the right-side panel, add each permission role you wish to set up. After typing in the Role Name, click the Add button. The Role will populate in the Permissions panel.
- Once you have added the Role Name, you may click on the link. This will open a page listing all possible permissions. You must mark the collection of permissions you would like to assign to this role.
- Click the link to go back to the Permissions page where you may now add people to each of these roles.
- Type the name of the person.
- As it displays select it.
- To remove it, click the circled x to the right of the name.