Why can't I close my batch? or Why can't I close a batch that has been flagged for review?
The following information is true if your batch is open, even if it has been flagged for review.
- Is it balanced? If your batch will not close and you do not see an error message, the first thing to check is to see if your batch is in balance. That same article has links to show how to bring the batch into balance by either updating the batch details or reconciling the postings.
- Flagged for Review?: The batch may have been in balance before it was reviewed, but if you make changes during the review process, this may have taken it out of balance.
- Is accounting Integration turned on but you did not select a bank account in the batch?
- Is there one of the following error messages? Click the appropriate link or follow the instructions.
- How to save a batch when getting the error, "Please correct errors before saving."
Status code: 500 - Internal Server Error; Error Id: xxx-error-code-xxx - An error occurred in the API. Please note the id and include it in the email when you contact our support team if the problem persists.
- Your error code may be different from the one listed and it is very important information for you to pass on to support.
- Email support with the information you get when clicking the (i) in the error code bar.
- Support will use the error code information to resolve your issue.