How to change your password or set the password of a new user
Once you have logged into Facility Calendar, Click the Gear button for Settings.
- From the Settings screen, select the People button.
- Then click your name (or the name of the person whose credentials you want to update). a
- You may update the username on this page if desired. Some like to match the username in the Facility Calendar to the same one used in ParishSOFT Family Suite.
- To add or change the password, simply type the desired password in both the Password and the Password Confirm fields.
- Make sure you retype them instead of using copy and paste to make sure there is no typo in either entry.
- You may update the password here to match the one used in Family Suite.
- There are two ways a non-administrative user may update their own password:
- Update it on the screen in the Administrator's office while the Administrator looks away. Once the Submit button is clicked, the password is no longer visible.
- Use the Forgot Password option on the login page. When the forgot password email is sent, the person may update their password to the desired word or phrase.
- Save the record.
- You may now log out and in again using your new password.