Why are some families or contributions/pledges missing from my statements Or Why am I getting "No Data available for the parameters you requested"
- Only postings in a closed batch will be on statements. A batch that has been flagged for review is still considered open.
- Only postings that are marked as tax-deductible will show up on statements. If you want a non-tax-deductible posting to be on a statement, you must mark that option on the filter page (shown below).
- If someone else did the data entry and you are now running statements, make sure you have fund permissions to all the funds that must be included on the statements. See How to manage fund permission by member.
Include Member Gifts: One of the simplest things to do when setting up your report is to select the option to Run the Report for Family (Include Member Gifts). Sometimes a gift is applied to the member record inadvertently. Selecting this option will catch those records.
Check Filters: Once all batches containing the contributions in question are closed, another thing to check when you get minimal or no output on your Contribution Detail Statement Report or Summary Report is the filters.
How to set my filters to ensure the right records are selected
- From the Statement Reports page, click the cog button (Configure) in the upper right of the screen.
- Select Filters. To determine what is being excluded on the statements due to filters, you must look at both Filters: Payment Type and Other Filters
The tab for Include Payments Types is the first to display.
- If no payment types are selected, the report will render the message, "No Data available for the parameters you requested."
- If your organization converted to ParishSOFT, we suggest that you mark the filter for "Other" to see your converted contributions.
- Simply mark the payment types you use when entering contributions and this should solve your problem. Click Save. Then look at Other Filters
- To get all records with contributions that match the other criteria you entered on your Donor Report page, select all of these options.
- Unmark any that you would like to exclude.
- Make sure to Save & Close.