Why are some families or contributions missing from my statements Or Why am I getting "No Data available for the parameters you requested"
The first thing to check when you get no output on your Contribution Detail Statement Report or Summary Report is the filters.
How to set my filters to ensure the right records are selected
- From the Statement Reports page, click the cog button (Configure) in the upper right of the screen.
- Select Filters. To determine what is being excluded on the statements due to filters, you must look at both Filters: Payment Type and Other Filters
The tab for Include Payments Types is the first to display.
- If no payment types are selected, the report will render the message, "No Data available for the parameters you requested."
- Simply mark the payment types you use when entering contributions and this should solve your problem. Click Save. Then look at Other Filters
- To get all records with contributions that match the other criteria you entered on your Donor Report page, select all of these options.
- Unmark any that you would like to exclude.
- Make sure to Save & Close.