How to multi-edit postings in an open batch
You may edit several postings at once to change the entry in one or all of the following fields: Fund, Batch, Contribution Date, Contribution Type, Amount, Memo, Tax-Deductible.
To do so, you must:
- Go into the Postings page of the Open Batch.
- Select all of the postings that you want to update with the same new value(s).
- Click the Edit button in the upper-right of the page as shown in the image above.
- Mark the fields whose value(s) you want to change.
- Enter the value in each field you marked in the prior step. Every selected posting will be updated with this new value as shown in the image above. So both postings will now be to fund "All Souls."
- Click the save button in the upper right of the page.
- As a final check, once you save the changes, search for the batch again and review the changes.