How to create a public view and provide a link for that view
Set up and assign the property of Public or Private to your event
- In Settings → Properties, create a Category for Calendar View.
- Under the Calendar View, create Properties for Internal View and Public View.
- As you create your events or later when you edit your events, give them the property of either Internal View or Public View.
Filter your calendar for the property of "Public" then create a view with a link to embed
- Now that you have events that have been assigned the property of "Public," go into your calendar and click the Property button at the bottom.
- Expand the Calendar View option and select Public.
- At this point, only the events that you have set for public view should be displayed on your calendar.
- Click the Views button on the lower-left side of the screen.
- Click Add a View
- Give this view a name such as Public View link and click Add.
- The Edit View page displays and gives you a link to share and a link to embed into a website.
- Mark the option to make it public.
- Copy the links you want (but you can always come back to this view and yet them later.
- Click Save.
- If you want to bring up the Edit View Window later, click the View button, then click the gear icon to the right of the view you want to bring up.