How to troubleshoot a bill that will not submit but just disappears and the same bill number is showing
If you enter a bill and cannot find the bill and the bill number has advanced to the next number, see this article: My deposit or bill is missing
If you enter a bill and when you click submit the bill disappears and the same bill number is showing as the next bill number, see the following 'common causes' list to find the issue:
Some common causes are:
- The bill due date has been changed to a date that is not valid (the 31st is used for a month that only has 30 days).
- A comma is in the amount. Enter the amount with no commas.
- An extra decimal point is in the amount.
- The letter O is used instead of the number 0.
- Your comment has more than 250 characters.
Note: If you still do not find the issue try entering the bill again and enter the information without using any auto-fill options.