Why are the contributions I imported not showing up in the parishioner's giving history or in contribution reports?
When you complete the import process successfully, the imported contributions will be saved in an open imported batch. Depending on the type of import, the batch will either be flagged for review or not. Either way, you must review the batch and close it before postings show up in giving history or in contribution reports. Keep in mind that the person looking at the giving history will only see donations for funds to which they have 'Fund Permissions.'
One way to find the batch is from the Import page. You may also use the search feature on the Batches page. If you choose to do that, skip to #4 for further instruction.
- Click the File link.
- Click the Import History tab (shown below).
- Then, click the link to the batch you imported.
- You will see either a Review button or a Close button on the batch card. In either case, we recommend you review the batch before closing it.
- If the button says Review, click the button to flag the batch for review.
- Review the batch. This article has information on printing a batch posting list as well as how to edit the batch details page and the contributions if necessary.
- Once you have reviewed the batch, you may close it.