How to turn on integration between ParishSOFT Family Suite (New Offering) (PSFS) and ParishSOFT Accounting (PSA)
- Your login must have Administrator Rights to set up integration between PSFS and PSA
- To set up the integration, you must have the PSA Database ID.
- Once you have turned on integration, it must be set up. Please see: How to set up integration between ParishSOFT Family Suite and ParishSOFT Accounting.
Mark the option to require a deposit get created when an offering batch is closed
Offering (If you have not yet transitioned to our new offering option, please see Legacy Offering)
- In Offering, go to Settings
- Mark the checkbox to require the system to create a deposit... and save the record.
Add the Accounting Database ID to the PSFS Organization
- From the Administration tab, select Organizations.
- Select your organization from the list on the left side and click the Edit Organization Record button.
- Enter the PSA Database ID and click Save.
At this point, integration is turned on between the ParishSOFT Membership and ParishSOFT Accounting applications at the organization level. To learn how to set up integration once it is turned on, see the article, How to set up integration between PSFS and PSA.