How to integrate ParishSOFT Family Suite (IO New Offering) with ParishSOFT Accounting (PSA)
- Your login must have Administrator Rights to set up integration between PSFS and PSA
- To set up the integration, you must have the PSA Database ID.
Mark the option to require a deposit get created when an offering batch is closed
Offering (If you have not yet transitioned to our new offering option, please see Legacy Offering)
- In Offering, go to Settings
- Mark the checkbox to require the system to create a deposit... and save the record.
Set up PSFS for integration with PSA
- Log in with an account that has administrator permissions.
- Go to the Administration tab
- Go to Module Settings.
- Under Module, expand Offering and then click Accounting.
- Mark the checkbox under Accounting Settings, and click the Save Settings button.
Add the Accounting Database ID to the PSFS Organization
- From the Administration tab, select Organizations.
- Select your organization from the list on the left side and click the Edit Organization Record button.
- Enter the Database ID and click Save.
At this point, the ParishSOFT Membership and ParishSOFT Accounting applications are integrated at the organization level.