How to give a staff member accounting permissions to create deposits
Accounting privileges may only be updated by a person with an administrative account in PSA. Many times, the diocese must get involved.
- If the staff does not have an account for PSA, you must start by creating the church user account. Note: this staff normally does not get these login credentials.
- Next, use the instructions in this article to update the privileges so the account can be used to create deposits in PSA.
How to update an account to allow for reading/writing deposits
- In the Church Manager tab, select Permissions.
- In Quick Find at the right, click the down-arrow and select the staff you would like to update.
- The staff record displays all the permissions set for that person. Mark Deposits for Read and Allow/Write, then click Submit.
Please sign in to leave a comment.