How to get a list of accounts in your chart of accounts and a list of accounts available to add to your chart of accounts
- Go to Ledger & Payables → Reports.
- Under Standard Reports select Accounts.
- Reports → Accounts → List: generates a list of the accounts you have in your chart of accounts.
- Reports → Accounts → Available Account List: generates a list of the accounts you can pull into your chart of accounts from the diocese chart of accounts.
- If you are not in a diocese the Available Account List does not apply to you. The Account Dimension Codes report will give you the codes that have been created for you to use in creating a new account. If you need a new code to use in an account see: How to add a new description/code for an account code level
Please sign in to leave a comment.