How to set up a staff record for PSA Integration privileges
- In order for integration to work between Family Suite and Accounting, the login credentials for the person closing a batch must have Access Rights in ParishSOFT to Accounting Integration/Offering.
- Before you take these steps, make sure this staff has a ParishSOFT Accounting account with access to writing deposits. The username and password of this staff account must be entered to complete the following steps.
- Go to Administration → Manage Staff.
- Select the name link for the user to whom you would like to give this access.
- Make sure the correct organization is displayed in the organization selector field, then:
- Click the Edit Details button at the bottom of the window.
- Mark the checkbox for PSA Integration/Offering.
- Click the Gear button to the right, and add the Accounting credentials for this staff.
- Once you have added the Accounting credentials, you must click the Save & Close button at the bottom of the page.