How to add people to the Facility Calendar
People may be added for informational purposes only (as in adding the person as an event contact person) or added to be able to make additions or edits to the calendar.
- In Facility Calendar, click the gear cog to open the Settings page.
- Click the People button on the left.
- Fill in the information for the person.
- At a minimum, add first and last names plus an email address.
- You may also want to add a contact phone number if this person is to be used as an event contact.
- Click Add.
- If you want them to be able to log into the calendar, after adding the person, you must add a password and then Permissions (using the Permissions button on the Setup panel) before they can access their account.
- Click the name in the People Panel.
- Fill in their assigned password and save the record.
- If the person added needs to log into the calendar and add events or make changes, you must assign permissions to their account.