DM CSA - Reports: How to direct an organization with DDM access to run a CSA report
How to direct an organization with DDM access to run a CSA report
- You must have DDM permissions. You will know because if you have access, the Diocesan Development tab will be available.
- This may be added through Administration → Manage Staff → Access Rights record.
- If you cannot access this, ask your administrator to do so.
- Once access is established, you may go into the Diocesan Development tab.
- If your Diocese is using the new upgraded DM feature, you will likely encounter a pop-up blocker. You must disable the pop-up blocker for this site.
- Then, you have several reports you may choose from. Click the link to see the options for all of the Parish Reports.
- From the list accessed through the link in #4, choose the report you are interested in and you will find instructions on how to run it.
Have more questions? Submit a request