ParishSOFT Facility Calendar transition, training, and support FAQs
Is there a way to convert our old/existing facility data into our new instance of ParishSOFT Facility Calendar?
- Currently, there is no option to convert existing data. This gives you the opportunity to think things through and set the system up in a new fresh way.
Is there an option to get personal one-on-one training on the Facility Calendar application?
Most customers find the self-paced training is all they need to effectively get started. We do not have scheduled in-person training. However, you can speak with your account manager to set up one-on-one training through our professional services team at $250 per hour.
Or, if you would prefer one of our self-paced training options:
- We offer a PATHFinder course: Click the link to access the course: Facility Calendar Pathfinder Course
- We also have a growing knowledge base of online articles available for your convenience:
If we do not see our question or issue in the ParishSOFT Facility Calendar knowledge base, how do we get answers?
- The best way to get answers is to first pursue the Facility Calendar knowledge base. If you do not see your issue documented there, please send a detailed email to the support team.
What happens once the free trial ends?
- A few days before your trial ends, you will get a reminder email that your trial is about to end.
- In addition, your account manager will be in touch with you to see if you want to subscribe to ParishSOFT Facility Calendar. If you choose to subscribe, there will be no interruption in your work. Otherwise, once the two weeks are up, you will lose access to the application.
- Keeping this in mind, you may want to be careful to only add data that you will want to use going forward.