How to find batches that have been flagged for review
Navigate to the Batches page using one of the following methods:
- From the Navigator Bar, select Batches.
- From the Batches Card, select Open.
A list of your open batches (that have not yet been flagged for review) will display. To filter for the batches that have been flagged for review, follow these steps:
- In the Filter Panel, update the status to 'Review' and then click the Filter search button to display a list of those open batches that have been flagged for review.
- Note the resulting list will show a Status of Review and it will display the 'Close' button.
- If the close button is not active (is greyed out) this means that the batch is no longer in balance. See Why can't I close my batch?
- Please review the following articles to learn the value of reviewing a batch:
Please sign in to leave a comment.