How to set statement filters
- From the Statement Reports page, click the cog button (Configure) in the upper right of the screen.
- Select Filters. To determine what is being included/excluded on the statements due to filters, you must look at both Filters: Payment Type and Other Filters
The tab for Include Payments Types is the first to display.
- If no payment types are selected, the report will render the message, "No Data available for the parameters you requested."
- Simply mark the payment types you use when entering contributions and this should solve your problem. Click Save. Then look at Other Filters
- To get all records with contributions that match the other criteria you entered on your Donor Report page, select all of these options.
- Unmark any that you would like to exclude.
- Make sure to Save & Close.