How to attach or insert a picture into an email message
To learn how to create an email from within the ParishSOFT Family Suite application, click here. If you want to include an image in your email, you may use either the Web-Based Email option or the Outlook option. If you want to attach an image to your email, only Outlook has this option.
The Web-Based Email option will allow you to include an image in your email.
- From the Web-Based Email message, click the Insert Image button.
- From here you have two options to add an image. Click the Browse button and search and select the image or drag the image.
- The image will now appear in your email.
The Outlook Email option will allow you to include an image in your email or attach an image to your email.
- From the Outlook option email, select Insert → Pictures. To select an image from your hard drive, select the Pictures button.
- Browse for and select the image.
- The image will be in the email.
- To attach a photo rather than insert it, instead of using the insert option, you may drag the image.