How to print a filtered weekly report
When you select the printer button at the top right of the page, it gives options to print a filtered monthly calendar or agenda, but no options to print a calendar for the week.
The format shown in the image above is available if you follow these steps:
- Filter your calendar.
- Choose the Week format at the top-right.
- A calendar similar to the image at the top of this article will display on the page.
- Use Ctrl-P (Chrome, Edge, Firefox) or in Chrome or Edge, right-click on the page and select the option for 'Print.' The right-click options in Firefox will give you the option to take a screenshot which will result in an image of your calendar. If you use this option, choose 'Save full page.'
- Change the Layout to Landscape.
- If you want to save the output, choose PDF as your output destination, otherwise select your printer.
- This report will have the filter buttons at the bottom.