DM Reports - Parish Reports: How to generate a Parish Contribution Details Report
How to generate a Parish Contribution Details Report
- Navigate to the Parish Reports page using one of the following pathways:
- On the Navigator Bar, expand Reports (click the down-arrow), then select Parish.
- Or, select the Parish page link listed on the Reports Card.
- From the drop-down options, select the Fund, then Contribution Details.
- Enter the date span for your report and if you want to report on only one family or on one member, click the search button on either of those two fields.
- If you would like to see the Contribution Details for a specific giving source, select the source from the dropdown.
- From the Organization menu, select the organizations you want to include in the report. To select, click the checkbox next to the desired organization(s).
- To view all organizations in the report, click the checkbox next to the organization header.
- Click the export action button.
- You may send your report to Excel or create a PDF.
- The report will save in your Downloads folder. Some browsers will display a menu with Excel or PDF options to open or print on the spot. This example was done in Chrome.
Have more questions? Submit a request