How to find duplicate family records
The simplest way to find duplicate family records is to sort the Family List by name or address scan the list for matches.
- Set the number of records to display to 100.
- Click a column header on which to sort the records: Family or Primary Address.
- At this point, you may choose from two different options: Scan the list on the screen or export the report to Excel.
- Scan the list for duplicates
- Record the Family DUID for those records that are duplicated.
- See the following article to learn how to merge duplicate records.
Please sign in to leave a comment.