How to volunteer for ministry opportunities
Please be aware, if you are signing up as a volunteer for a ministry that has recurring events into the future, in order to get on the schedule in a timely manner, you may want to inform the church office that you have volunteered for the position. If the schedule has already been generated into the future, your name will not be on the schedule until the administrator clears and re-populates the schedule.
- Log into your MOC account.
- Select My Ministry from the top tabs.
- Select the Ministry Opportunities from the second row of tabs.
- Click the Volunteer button.
- The page will display all the Ministries you have volunteered for as well as the ministries you may volunteer for. The ones you have volunteered for already will have a checkmark in the Volunteer checkbox. If you see a position you want to volunteer for, mark the checkbox and save the record.
- You will now be signed up as a volunteer for that position. You will then note that under the Volunteered column for that ministry, the word 'No' will appear.
- How to manage your volunteer schedule:
- If this position is for a recurring event and you want to manage how often you are scheduled, see How to manage how often you are scheduled for a recurring ministry event.
- If you want to volunteer on a regular basis but have vacation or other events planned that you know about ahead of time, you may add this date range as schedule exceptions. See How to schedule exceptions to your volunteer schedule.
Please sign in to leave a comment.