How to find and understand your monthly charges
- Click the link for information on how to view your monthly software invoice. Unless you have a special rate through your diocese, this is $20.00/month and now includes:
- Parishsoft Giving software license fee
- PCI Security fee (Our processor, Payment Brands***, handles PCI compliance)
- Text Giving (Click the link to learn how to enable Text Giving)
- MinistryOne app (Click the link to learn how to set up the MinistryOne App)
- Virtual Terminal (Click the link to learn how to create a recurring gift for a donor using Virtual Terminal)
- NOTE: Once the new Kiosk software is released, if you have licensed our Kiosk software, the additional $19.00/month license fee will be reflected in your monthly invoice. If you have an Apple iPad and would like to add a giving kiosk, click here for the order form.
- Your "processing fees" are tied to the giving plan** you selected. Those plans can be seen here:
Processing fees are charged to your "primary" bank account once a month and are itemized in your Billing Report. Click the link to learn more about how to view your organization's processing fees.
- Included in your Billing Report starting on January 1, 2022, is an extra processing charge of $19.95 and this was explained in your December 2021 invoice:
"The payments industry is continually evolving and adapting to the changing economic and regulatory environments. These changes often result in increased costs and requirements for industry participants. In response to these increased costs, the processor associated with your account, Payment Brands, is implementing a pricing adjustment. Effective January 1, 2022, you’ll see a $19.95 monthly fee added to your merchant account billing. Card and ACH rates will be increased by 0.05% + $0.03. You’ll see this change reflected in February’s billing for January’s activity. (Note: Net funding customers will see these fees begin on January 1st)."
**If you'd like to explore one of the other plans, please contact your account manager.
***The Payment Brands (processor) Terms and Conditions can be read here