How to delete an open batch when using grid view
Note: Once a batch is deleted there is no way to recover it.
- Simply click the Delete button on the Batches grid.
If you don't see the delete option, there are two ways you may resolve this:
- Collapse the Filter Panel at the right. This will likely make the delete button visible, but if not, continue with the next bullet to fully resolve this issue.
- Reduce the screen magnification: Depress the CTRL key and use your mouse wheel (wheel it toward yourself).
- Confirm that you still want to delete the batch and all of the postings if there were any.
- A "Batch Deleted" notice will display toward the bottom of the page.
You may also delete an open batch in card view.