Offering End of Year: Troubleshooting:
Are you running into complications with your statements or tax receipts for your organization? We have articles to help you resolve the difficulties you are experiencing.
- Are you missing contributions on your statements?
- Do you need to make contributions corrections?
- If you have trouble closing batches, see Why can't I close my batch? or Why can't I close a batch that has been flagged for Review?
- Are you missing any of the following? If yes, see How to configure filters for donor reports
- Is a specific payment type absent?
- Do your families have complete mailing addresses?
- Is Send Mail checked?
- Is the contribution zero dollars?
- Is the contribution marked as non-tax-deducible?
- Ensure staff has correct fund permissions, so all contributions show on statements or tax receipts:
- If the family name is not displaying correctly, see Autofill family names doesn't populate all fields correctly
- Learn how to audit your family names and address:
- Are you struggling with getting your signature image the correct size? See our in-app help article: How to create a Signature Image
- Do you want more spacing between your Greeting and Signature? You can add enters before and after your body of statement to help with this:
- Additional troubleshooting articles:
Still having trouble?
If you are still having trouble, contact us via email at email@example.com or give us a call at 866.930.4774 x2.