How to change the tax-deductible status of a fund
NOTE: If you change the tax-deductible status of this fund, how you set it will be the case for all contributions posted to this fund going forward. It does not update any contributions tax-deductible status historically. For that, we recommend using the correction batch option.
Go to the Funds page.
Using the Navigator Bar, select Funds.
- Using the Funds Card, select Go to Funds.
- Using the Navigator Bar, select Funds.
- If you know the name (or part of the name) of the fund, search for the fund. To see a list of all funds, click the Search button. You may change your view to grid view to see more funds on the page at once.
- Once you find the fund you want to update, click on the Fund Name link.
- Toggle the field that is labeled, "This fund receives tax-deductible gifts.' Then, click the save button in the top-right of the page.