How to add individual goals to a fund using the add goal button
- Go to the Funds page by selecting Funds from the Navigator Bar or by selecting the Go to Funds page link listed on the Funds Card.
- Find and select the fund. See How to search for a fund. Select the fund for which you want to add the goals.
To add goals: (If you plan to add goals for groups of churches, you may want to see the article, How to add Goal Groups.)
How to add a goal
- Click the add action button in the upper right corner.
- Fill in the organization and the goal amount. If your organization uses them, fill in the goal group.
- Click the save action button.